3 ways to get back your deleted Facebook Messages
Business Insider has pointed to various ways to recover deleted messages on Facebook Messenger.
This varies depending on the use of Facebook Messenger through the desktop version, or through the application of smartphones on the operating systems “Android” or “iOS” on the phones “iPhone”.
Via Facebook Android:
– Install Stellar Data Recovery via your Android phone.
– Open the app, which is a dedicated tool to recover deleted messages, videos photos, contacts, and all multimedia data.
Via Facebook Desktop:
– Connect your Android phone to your PC or mobile, and run the Stellar Data Recovery app on your phone.
– Transfer the application activation to your PC or mobile.
– Start choosing the data you want to recover from your smartphone, then export the file and transfer it to your laptop or PC.
– You will find that the deleted data is saved in PDF files.
Via Facebook iPhone:
– Stellar Data Recovery cannot be installed on iPhone.
– Go to your Facebook settings.
– Go to View and download all information about your previous Facebook activity.
– You’ll find up to you a set of full messages all your activity via Facebook and Facebook Messenger, including all of your messages deleted via the application.