How to hide your private messages on “WhatsApp”?
The specialized technical website CCM has published a new trick on WhatsApp that allows its users to hide some of their private messages from prying eyes. To implement this, you can follow a number of steps:
First, lock the WhatsApp application with a PIN number, or by any other means such as a “fingerprint” or even a face scanner.
That way any intruder will not be able to open WhatsApp, unless you allow it.
Second: by “archiving” some chats through “WhatsApp”, so that they are not visible on the main interface of chats. This can be done through these steps:
– Long press on the chat you want to hide from the main WhatsApp interface.
– Then tap the bar at the top of the screen, after the chat you want to hide from WhatsApp is marked.
– Click on the icon “Archive” messages on “WhatsApp”.
– Chat will disappear from the main interface of WhatsApp messages, and if you receive a new message you can see it from the section “Archiving” only, and will not appear on the main message interface.
If you want to unarchive those messages via WhatsApp, you can follow these steps:
– Scroll down the main chats interface on “WhatsApp”.
– Select the “Archived WhatsApp Chat” icon.
– Long press on the chat you want to remove archived on WhatsApp.
– You will see the tape again at the top of the screen, go to it and press the option “Unarchive” on WhatsApp.