Qatar: Ways to break the fast in Ramadan
The Ramadan Experience is public event that will carry the traditional Qatari customs of Ramadan, where it will start by having an informative session about Ramadan. That is followed by a Q and A session that will allow the interaction of people and starts a conversation about multiple of topics due to the various cultural backgrounds. This will follow a traditional Qatari Iftar and a live celebration of garangao, its preferred that families involve their kids in such events as they will learn and be a part of the culture.
The breakdown of the activities all included:
Traditional Ramadan Iftar
Enjoy a scrumptious Iftar & Sohour Moroccan style at the Argan Moroccan Restaurant located at Al Jasra Boutique Hotel, SouqWaqif!
Children below 5 years old are free and children 6-11 years old get a 50% off discount!
Enjoy a thrilling desert safari and dune bashing experience followed by a blissful Iftar at one of the luxurious camps in Inland Sea. Only for 350QR per person!
– Pick up and drop-off facility from Doha by professional off road drivers (Hardee’s, Old Airport Street). Group of 6 adults gets a car to their desired location within Doha.
– Professional Driver
– Dune Bashing and Desert Safari
– Soft drinks & water during the ride
– Quick Inland Sea Visit
– Visit to the only 5 Star Camp
– Iftar with Classic cuisine and succulent dishes
– Stop at camels: to ride, 20 QR per person
350QR (Above Age 11)
250QR (Age 6 to 11)
125QR (Age 0 to 5)
Pick Up Location – Old Airport Hardees Please reach the location at 2:45PM Time:
– Departure at 3:00PM
– Drop off at 8:00PM
What to bring:
– You are going to the beach and its sandy! We suggest you to bring sunglasses, swimwear, towels, flip-flops, snacks and sunscreen if possible!
For more events around Qatar visit Q-tickets!